Gallery

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

.....dogs......wha....wha....what?

Welcome to my first blog post  e v e r.     So what's up with the name?:  Feeding the Dogs.? 
The dogs I'm referring to don't have big brown puppy eyes.  They don't love you unconditionally.   They don't even wag their tails.  Nonetheless, they have managed to steal my heart.    I'm talking about the feeddogs on my sewing machine, of course!  I find their steely grip, perfect rhythm, and insatiable appetite for fabric, positively addictive.  I feed them constantly. 
Quilt:  Oil and Water by Ellen Schmidt

 
Sadly, I will be taking my faithful Husqvarna sewing machine (Lily) to the repair center today.  She's getting a new set of feeddogs!  Not much bite left in them . . . . . completely worn out.  In the meantime, I'll be using my sturdy 1960's White backup machine (Gem) and . . . . . . . .
just keep feeding the dogs!


No comments:

Post a Comment